PhD defence - Ezequiel Mercau
Empire Redux. The Falklands and the End of Greater Britain
Ezequiel Mercau defends his PhD thesis.
Abstract (UK) - pdf
- Professor Morten Heiberg, chair (University of Copenhagen)
- Professor Sarah Stockwell (King’s College London)
- Professor Richard Toye (University of Exeter)
Moderator of the defence
- Professor Peter Harder (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis are available for consultation at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies, Njalsgade 128.