PhD defence - Kimberly Chopin
More Danish, More English - Language Policy, Language Use, and Medium of Instruction at a Danish University
Kimberly Chopin defends her PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Janus Mortensen, Chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Professor Glenn-Ole Hellekjær (University of Oslo)
- Professor Emeritus Terrence G. Wiley (Arizona State University)
Moderator of the defence
- Professor Anne Holmen (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis
will be available for consultation at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies, Njalsgade 128.