Teaching associate professor
Emil Holms Kanal 6, 2300 København S
- Analysis and Communication of Current Events in the Portuguese-Speaking World (2017-2022)
- Cinema and identity (Spring 2017)
- Supervisor of one M.A. dissertation (2019/2020): “Desire in the films of Manoel de Oliveira and João César Monteiro”.
- Introduction to Lusophone Language and Culture
- Introduction to the Portuguese-Speaking World
- Introduction to Area-Studies
- Debates and Voices in Portuguese Society
- Film, Media and Arts in Portuguese in a Globalized World
- Discourse and Identity
- Portuguese Language in Time and Space
- Problem-Based Team Project
- Voices in Luso-Brazilian Literature and Culture
- Professional Communication in Portuguese
- Area Studies Seminar on Language, Discourse, and Society
- “Transnational Perspectives in European film from 1945 to the present”
- Culture 2: Cinema and Nation
- Culture 3: Migrant and diasporic cinema in contemporary Europe
- University of Vienna: Erasmus staff exchange program, 2 three-hour lectures on “Portuguese Cinema and Society” for the students in Portuguese culture and language, December 2018.
- University of Graz: two-hour lecture about the “Narratives of crisis in Portuguese Cinema”, December 2018 (invited).
- International Coordinator for Portuguese and Brazilian Studies (2017- present).