Academic language consultant
Emil Holms Kanal 4, 2300 København S, Søndre Campus, Building: 23.4.36
As an academic language consultant at CIP, I mainly teach both students and staff. I have also conducted some research projects, among others on English Medium Instruction (EMI) and academic reading skills among students. Finally, I am part of the TOEPAS team, which means I assess academic staff on their oral English proficiency.
Teaching, however, comprises most of my time at CIP.
- research-based based and tailored one-on-one courses for staff (PhD students, HR personnel, professors etc.)
- TOEPAS assessor (Test of Oral English Proficiency for Academic Staff)
- 7,5 ECTS course on Academic Presentation Techniques (BA & MA)
- 7,5 ECTS course on Academic Writing (BA & MA)
- 15 ECTS course on English for Academic Purposes (BA)
- 2,5 ECTS Workshop on Academic writing (BA & MA)
- Workshops on the 4 academic skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Workshops on EMI (English Medium Instruction)