Literature in the Expanded FieldInternational conference on avant-garde poetry and experimental literature
9.00-10.30: Textual Transformations. The challenges of literature today: Revolution, evolution or deconstruction of the literary traditions?
- Amanda Egebo “What is a text? - Towards new theories of narratological understanding.”
- Marie Louise Poulsen “Novel transformations. A historical approach to the possibilities of the novel genre in the digital.”
- Charlotte Kirketerp “From author to writer - destructive stategies”
- Jenny Johannessen “Reading the reader reading the text: Exploring the role of the reader in the transitional phase from print to digital text.”
10.45-11.15: Readings by Daniel Dalgaard, Hanne Viemose.
11.20-12.50 When Literature and Image Meet
- Mikkel Damkjær Paaske ”Judging a Book by its Cover.”
- Shekufe Tadayoni Heiberg ” Pattern Poetry.”
- Marie Nedergaard-Larsen ”Textual and Visual Interplay in Children’s Picture Books.”
- Charlotte Sørup Lorenzen ”Picture Books and Avant-Garde.” ,
13.45-15.25 Sound Literature and Orality
- Ditte Pradsgaard Holm “Tactility as Poetic Meaning?”
- Jane Rud Pedersen “Orality in Hans Sydow’s Sagnsymfoni [Symphony of Myths].”
- Alexander Vesterlund “The Poetics of Orality in “Vi sidder bare her [We're just sitting here]”.”
15.30-16.00: Readings by Bjørn Rasmussen, Ursula Scavenius.
- Naja Kirstine Kjærgård Laursen “ Word on the street.”
- Ulla Ewald Stigel “The performed word in the local village hall – touring the “rotten banana” with Per Højholt and Gitte.”
- Ragnild Lome “Literary expressions on Faceook.”
- Anna Eistrup “ Reflections on Linguistic Consequences of an Expanded notion of Literature in the Light of Cultural Politics.”
10.50-12.30 From the Original Author to the Programmed Machine
- Niels Udby Sørensen “The Restrictive Demands of Originality.”
- Lærke Rydal Jørgensen ”The Art of Borrowing or the Crime of Stealing.”
- Peter Eske Vinum ”Postproduction, Uncreative writing, and the Conceptual Author.”
- Nicolai Koch, ”Conceptual Writing.”
13:35-13.45 Welcome and introduction/ Tania Ørum
13.45-14.15 Charles Lock ”Anne Blonstein: words and letters / the measure of space.”
14.15-14.45 Tania Ørum ”Danish Writers in the Expanded Field”
15.15-16.15 Charles Bernstein, "The Present of the Word"
Velkomst v/ Tania Ørum
- Christian Bök
- Ursula Andkjær Olsen
- Lars Skinnebach
- Anne Blonstein
- Charles Bernstein
- Cia Rinne
- Caroline Bergvall
- Welcome and introduction/ Tania Ørum
- Martin Glaz Serup "Documentary and pseudo-documentary in contemporary postproductive witness literature"
- Marianne Ping Huang Radiophonic space/place in print/voice on Charles Bernstein's "I'm speaking to you from Princetown, Massachusetts" and Pia Juul's Radioteatret (2010)
- Martin Larsen "Zoom into the Butterfly Valley – Notes on the Sigma field".
- Caroline Bergvall "G/hosting practices: excavations, encounters, the role of writing today"
- Christian Bök "The Xenotext" presentation of ongoing work with genetically engineered poem