Debate: European Paliament elections: more contested than ever?
On May 25th 2014, Europeans will be called to vote for the European Parliament with extended rights and competences. With Euroscepticism on the rise, have the 2014 European Parliament elections become more politicised than ever?
Welcome speech by the German Ambassador in Denmark, Michael Zenner
- Christian Feld (Journalist, Correspondent, ARD, Brussels)
- Ann-Christina Lauring Knudsen (Associate professor, Aarhus U)
- Johannes Lebech (Former MEP)
- Marc-Christoph Wagner (Journalist, International Press Centre)
- Moderator: Anne Haubek (Editor, Denmark’s Radio, P1)
Free of charge. Please register to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for a glass of wine at the following reception.
Attached please find the poster for the debate meeting as a pdf. file for further distribution to your networks.
Facebook link to the event : https://www.facebook.com/events/865712656778746/
See also : http://cemes.ku.dk/