PhD defence - Helle Schulz Bildsøe
Imaging Globalisation. Globalisation as a Textual Characteristic in the Literary Works of Rana Dasgupta and Caryl Phillips
Helle Schulz Bildsøe defends her PhD thesis.
Abstract (UK) - pdf
- Associate Professor Tina Lupton (University of Copenhagen)
- Dr. Liam Connell (University of Brighton)
- Professor Bénédicte Ledent (University of Liège)
Moderator of the defence
- Professor Stuart Ward (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation at the following three places:
- The Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies, Njalsgade 128.