PhD defence - Ann-Sophia Klemp McLeod
Personal Effects and Vital Matters
Property and Personhood in Eighteenth-Century Satiric Fiction
Ann-Sophie Klemp McLeod defends her PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Tina Lupton, Chairperson (University of Copenhagen)
- Associate Professor Lynn Festa (Rutgers University)
- Professor Knut Ove Eliassen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Moderator of the defence
- Professor Christian Benne (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis are available for consultation a week prior to the defence at these locations:
- The Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the "Black Diamond")
- The Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies, Njalsgade 128.