PhD defence - Christian Damm Pedersen
African decolonisation and the fate of Britishness 1959-1965
Christian Damm Pedersen defends his PhD thesis.
Astract (UK) - pdf
- Professor Morten Heiberg, chair (University of Copenhagen)
- Associate Professor Casper Andersen (Aarhus University)
- Professor Wendy Webster (University of Huddersfield)
Moderator of the defence
- Head of Department Jørn Boisen (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies, Emil Holms Kanal 6.