Politics of Patience
Lessons on sovereignty and subjectivity from failed fieldwork in Rwanda
Rose Løvgren defends her PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Birgitte Schepelern Johansen, chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Associate Professor Marsha henry (London School of Economics)
- Dr. Andrea Purdeková (University of Bath)
Moderator of defence
- Associate Professor Marie Sandberg (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation before the defence at the following three places:
- At the Information Desk of Copenhagen University Library, South Campus
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Saxo-Institute, Karen Blixens Vej 8, 2300 Copenhagen S.